SF Back end developer
10 Broad Street Red Bank, NJ 07701
About the Back-end Developer position
Our client is actively looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud back-end developer to join our team of rockstar technologists and consultants. This person will work with both our implementation team and our managed services team on a remote basis. The back-end developer will be responsible for seamlessly integrating our client teams to provide overall technical knowledge and execution of solution design, system integrations, and customizations within the SFCC platform across our retail and consumer goods clients.
Back-end Developers responsibilities are:
- Work with internal and external project teams to help define, build, and support e-Commerce websites that work seamlessly across different devices and browsers.
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills.
- Configure and customize B2C Commerce solutions as required for meeting business needs.
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing.
- Serve as a lead developer of a small team.
- Assist with the technical design, using object-oriented design techniques.
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks.
- Leverage creative problem-solving skills to help the team bring projects in below budget and within deadlines.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions “ including integrations” with other enterprise software solutions.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations to keep our internal coding standards up to date; identify areas for efficiency across disciplines.
Back-end Developers requirements are:
- 3+ years of developer experience within Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role.
- Experience working in all phases of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to final delivery and support.
- Solid understanding of basic e-Commerce concepts, such as catalog architecture, pricing and inventory management strategies, payment processors, and technologies that support a successful e-Commerce strategy such as PIM, OMS, and ERP.
- Experience with supporting and/or implementing public-facing e-Commerce websites.
- Strong experience on major e-Commerce platforms.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a fantastic attention to detail.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!