SENIOR SAP SECURITY ASSOCIATE
150 Milford Rd. East Windsor, NJ 08520
- Senior SAP Security Associate
- East Windsor, NJ
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of security for the global community for all ERP applications.
- Ensure all procedures are compliant with guidelines provided by the Information Systems Security and Compliance Director.
- Work on and provide information for our annual internal audit.
- Work on and provide information for our annual SAP license audit.
- Maintain the overall Security Strategy for our ECC 6.0 system and beyond.
- Establish and maintain standards for all aspects of administering security in our ERP environments.
- Remain fully abreast of all security developments in order to proactively maintain the security standards.
- Monitor accuracy of input of all Security work.
- Maintain a training program to keep educated on all aspects of our Security Strategy.
- Security Strategy for all ERP applications.
- Execution of all Help Desk tickets assigned to the Security Team
- Initial security setup for all new implementations.
- Performance measurements to be determined
- Number of outstanding Help Desk tickets.
- Business Users
- Fluent in English
- SAP application and systems knowledge
- 5-10 years experience in SAP security.
- 3-5 years experience with BW/BI, CRM, Portals, APO, PPM, SNC
- Experience with a tool such as the Virsa Compliance Calibrator or GRC is a plus.
- iSeries user maintenance is a plus.
- Degree in Information Technology preferred.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.