SALES - Entry-Level - Business Development Associate
411 Hackensack Street (middle bldg) Hackensack, NJ 07601
ENTRY LEVEL SALES, with Salary and Benefits
Our client is seeking to hire an eager and motivated Business Development Associate to join their thriving company!
As part of their Business Development Team you' ll:
· Provide Solutions – Our Client helps companies by offering a comprehensive array of business solutions, from payroll, to IT, to strategic planning for the future… and as their representative you’ ll be there to help. More importantly, business owners choose the options that they need the most from products that are integrated and multidisciplinary.
· Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow – As a Business Development Associate, you’ ll be helping simplify the day to day operations of other businesses so they can become stronger and grow
· Earn Money – For every success there will be an equal or greater number of rejections. Because success does not happen instantly, the most successful Business Development Associates are the ones with the endgame in sight. If you can handle rejection AND maintain a positive attitude to keep pushing yourself to be successful, then this opportunity will reward you. Big Time.
· You’ ll Build a Career – The Business Developers are provided a clear path for your professional growth.
The right candidates will have many of the following traits:
· A passionate go-getter – Not many business owners have extra time on their hands. You have the solutions and the tools to help them - this requires friendly and tenacious follow-through.
· Healthy Ego – Not aggressive or pushy. You are bullet-proof when it comes to rejection. Resilience and a love for challenges are MUST haves for this position.
· Innovative - You aren' t afraid of looking for new and improved ways to help brand our company.
· Empathy - You have an entrepreneurial mindset. – You think like a business owner which enables you to put yourself in their shoes.
· Coachable – You are open to learning proven methods and you have a real, vested interest in your personal development. You recognize criticism as a learning opportunity – it will help you be more successful both professionally and financially.
Don’ t have B2B development experience? Our client will train eager and motivated people who have a desire to have a successful and lucrative career.
This position offers a base salary, commission, and comes with full benefits and an outstanding team that is dedicated to success!
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!