Report Developer (PDM)
Union, NJ 07083
Client’ s PDM Team strives to create a world-class digital customer experience across all channels of Client. By focusing on the customer first and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates engaging experiences that build customer loyalty and drive revenue growth.
Client is seeking a Report Developer for the Product Data Master (PDM) Application (Stibo) that is skilled in developing visualizations and is familiar with the Tableau Architecture. This person will focus on translating business requirements into effective and insightful interactive analytical dashboards and will need to have the ability to creatively stretch the capability of Tableau to customize and develop creatively stunning and dynamic visualizations and widgets.
• Design, develop and document required reporting, analytics, and visualization deliverables.
• Create design visuals via PowerPoint or any other software to visualize the end product prior to development.
• Regular interaction with Business Analysts in order to translate reporting requirements into an effective and insightful interactive analytical dashboard.
• Quickly and effectively diagnose and respond to service desk requests regarding data integrity and functional or interactive issues in existing and future dashboards.
• Contribute to the overall strategy and vision of Tableau design, development and administrative practices.
• Advanced or expert proficiency in Tableau Desktop for Dashboards and Widgets creation.
• Extensive experience on building reports, dashboards and report performance tuning.
• Extensive experience in creating different visualizations using Bars, Lines and Pies, Maps, Scatter plots, Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Bullets, Heat maps and Highlight tables
• Experience in Tableau Administration Tool for Configuration, adding users, managing licenses and data connections, scheduling tasks, embedding views by integrating with other platforms (ex: Stibo’ s Analytical Integration).
• Thorough knowledge of Tableau’ s licensing structure, privileges and data level security.
• Strong Oracle SQL skills.
• Ability to perform trouble shooting in data analysis and data integrity issues.
• Proven ability to connect analysis results to positive business outcomes
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Tableau certification is highly recommended.
• Three (3) or more years of experience as a Report Developer.
• 5+ years of technical skills database design and writing SQL.
• Bachelor’ s degree with IT, business, computer science or technical focus preferred.
• Retail domain preferred.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and communication skills.
• MDM/DAM or e-commerce highly recommended.
• Knowledge of STIBO STEP preferred.
• Ability to be flexible, versatile and adaptable to ensure deliverables are met within SLAs.
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.