Regional CRM Specialist
One Park Ave New York, NY 10016
You will oversee the configuration of our Loyalty Engine to support our Omnichannel CRM Operations.
What you’ ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Administer our Omnichannel Loyalty Engine, NPS Surveys’ tool, and other Digital tools on a day-to-day basis to ensure it satisfies all CRM Operations’ needs, and specify, prioritize, plan and test future loyalty related requests for evolutions
- Join selected CRM projects in the region, which will include overseeing the transfer of all our Regional NPS Surveys from our current Survey’ s tool into our new tool, i.e. Qualtrics
- Provide a first layer of support to CRM managers in the Region on our E-mailing Platform, i.e. Adobe Campaign, and other digital tools, and rely on Global’ s help for unsolved issues
- Meet frequently w/ Global IT & CRM to review our requests for evolutions and issues at regional level, and test new CRM evolutions, that are part of a global CRM release calendar (e.g. a few releases per year)
- Ensure NPS surveys in the Region are triggered on time, with sufficient volumes at the end of each month, and provide NPS scores + in depth analysis as needed
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- Bachelor' s and/or Master' s, Business or Engineering field
- 1-2 years+ previous experience in project management and/or CRM
- Must have a strong project management methodology, and a strong interest for data related projects
- Must have an excellent understanding of Omnichannel Loyalty Programs in a B2C environment, and already used or configured a Loyalty Engine.
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign, JIRA (or another ticketing system) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce, QlikSense, Qualtrics and Comarch CLM a plus
- Bilingual English and French (French = a plus)
- Highly rigorous and strong analytical skills
- High sense of ownership and autonomous
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to communicate clearly and to create good relations with others, proactive, adaptability, open minded
Meet Your Recruiter
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.