45 Technology Drive Warren, NJ 07059
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Responsible for data management to generate Customer Quotes
· Validate product specifications, packaging and palletization of a accuracy
· Analyze quote for customer margin accuracy prior to submission
· Generate item setups in Customer Data Base, Ports, Case Pack, UPC, GTIN, Sell Price, Tariff Codes and duty rates
· Analyze data integrity issues of new items lifecycle (conception, quote, purchase commitment customer setup, production and finalization, purchase order and warehouse cubiscan
· Customer Quote/ Sales Order Reconciliation - Ship Dates, Ports, Case Pack, UPC, Sell Price, QTY
BS required (finance or related field)
· Possess at least 5 years of experience? in analytic role
· Consumer Packaged Goods and direct imports background a strong plus.
· Strong Microsoft Excel (V Look Up, Index- Match. If function, Concatenate, macros)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be efficient, organized, with a strong work ethic and strong time management skills in order to deliver on tight deadlines· Ability to interact and communicate effectively in a cross functional environment with other departments, customers, sales and merchandising
· Professional approach to problem solving and continuous improvement
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.