Quality Assurance Engineer
I Liberty Plaza New York, NY 10001 | Direct Hire
My client is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to help us develop and test the next generation of online games! He/she will help test new games and features, creating automated functional and performance testing and making sure that the user interface is top-notch.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and implement in Java an Automation framework based on Cucumber created test case files from QA. In turn, be able to instrument these files into a full automation suite.
2. Ensure that the testing and automation tools are wired into our Continuous Integration process using tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker.
3. Work directly with our Product, PMO and Dev teams to ensure proper Functional and Regression test coverage using tools such as Zephyr, Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Java, JUnit, TestNG, and others.
4. Build out high performance automation frameworks to help integrate tests into the current development process using tools such as JMeter.
5. Drive increasing automation of existing manual test cases.
6. Drive creation of automated regression test suite for future releases.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Degree in Computer Science, IS Engineering, or related field.
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in developing test automation for Web and Mobile Applications.
Experience in web, internet or mobile technologies with a thorough knowledge of Agile principles and QA methodologies.
Working proficiency of at least one programming language such as Java.
Experience with Cucumber, Selenium, Appium is a plus.
Experience with Log Analytic tools (Kibana, Logstash, Splunk, DataDog, etc.).
Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Strong grasp of distributed and mobile systems architecture.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.