127 W 24TH ST, 5TH FLOOR, New York, NY 10011
Our client is a SaaS engineering firm is seeking a smart and resourceful Quality Assurance Analyst to support their rapid growth. You will work closely with world-class team of engineers, product managers and designers, learning about their product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and testing real features that ship directly to their customers. We are a pragmatic team with a culture of shipping high-quality products that deliver value to the customer. We believe in using the right tools for the job and maintaining simplicity in their design. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with very talented people,
WHAT YOU' LL DO
- Define, design, and implement automation test cases using Rainforest QA software
- Perform manual testing of both web and mobile products
- Become a product expert on the SaaS platform
- Establish a culture of QA in every part of the product development process
- Work with engineers to resolve issues and bugs
- Attend and participate in daily dev/product standups
- BS degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (product, engineering, QA, test automation, etc)
- Experience with agile / scrum development methodology
- Excellent problems solving and analytical skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Programming experience not required
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience using Rainforest QA or a similar tool
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be their most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we' re dog-friendly (woof!).
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!