250 Coromar Drive Goleta, CA 93117
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
This position is responsible for performing software testing for Deckers applications using HP Quality Center. You will be creating and maintaining manual test cases from requirements documentation and technical specifications. In addition, you will be responsible for executing automated test scripts using HP UFT. A QA Analyst performs the following:
- Compiles and researches client requirements for system specifications and documentation
- Develops and executes tests and provides input on documentation of project test results and issues with Quality Assurance team members and produces reports and test processes
- Oversees project defect database
- Provides and adjusts estimates on tasks before and during the product development cycle.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology or a related field of study
- 3-5 years of experience in the job offered or in a related occupation.
- Position also requires demonstrated experience with the following: Oracle EBS, HP UFT/QTP, HPQC, Service Now or similar tools.
- Solid experience testing Oracle EBS v12, along with an understanding of a wide range of Oracle Applications such as OM, ASCP, AP, AR, Credit Control, Tax, Procurement
- Working knowledge of HP Quality Center, ServiceNow
- Automation scripting, execution skills a plus, using HP UFT/QTP.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.