1 World Trade Center 59th floor NY, NY 10007
We have a high-impact opportunity for a Project Manager in our fast-growing casino gaming firm. Leveraging your knowledge of software development, you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects for the group that owns game platform build-out and maintenance. Client Platforms identifies needs for custom game development tools.
The Technical Project Manager will define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycles, and also identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
Reporting to the Sr. PM as part of the PMO team, the Project Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of high-impact projects.
- 3+ years project management experience
- Experience managing Development projects in an Agile environment (SCRUM/KANBAN)
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), source control tools. Must have 3+ years’ experience writing specifications in Confluence and translating into Epics/Stories in Jira
- Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, decisive and
- able execute under accelerated time-frames and to quickly adapt to changing
Preferred skills / experience:
- Experience working with Unix/Linux systems
- Understanding of the SDLC, scripting and Infrastructure Automation
- Working knowledge of with Puppet and Jenkins
- Experience with AWS, Rackspace or Softlayer.
- Casino industry or game development knowledge a plus, but not required
- Experience and knowledge with SQL
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!