Project Manager - Retail Experience
Union, NJ 07083
The department would be Fulfillment (Enterprise Order Management). The project the person will be working on is (EDD) Estimated Delivery Date. This is to provide an estimated delivery date to customers placing their orders on our website. There are multiple phases of the project that will span over the next year.
8-10 years of Hands-on Project Management experience in the Retail Industry
• 4-5 years of experience in the Omni-Channel area with focus on Order Management and Fulfillment
• Must have managed at least 3 large scale, complex, enterprise wide initiatives dealing with multiple business and IT teams
• Adept in Project Planning, Resource Planning, Identifying and escalating risks, coming up with mitigation strategies, establishing a communication plan, managing release and implementation, etc.
• Experience in Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative methodologies
• Must be a leader, proactive, problem solver, innovate/be creative, capable of deriving clarity from ambiguous situations, able to facilitate workshops with business and IT leaders (Directors and above),
• Highly Analytical, Expert with MS Office tools, Adept in creating and making executive presentations
• Must be able to hit the ground sprinting and work with minimal guidance
Takes ownership of on-time/on-budget project(s) completion. Ensure the timely creation of required materials; including project and resource plans, project updates and presentation materials. Coordinates and tracks all project deliverables (milestones, dependencies, critical paths). Liaison with various Business units who will be partners on the project. Responsible for risk assessment and reporting. Develops short term and long-term project plans, priorities and objectives. Assists in managing all project resources (internal/external), including budgets. Assist in coordinating software design, development and testing. Assist in gathering of business requirements, documentation, analysis and cross-functional communications.
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.