Project Manager - Store Technologies
Union, NJ 07083 | Contract
Seeking a Project Manager within the Store Technologies Team. Having recently implemented the New POS system, this individual will grow to have a deep knowledge of our business processes and how Point-Of-Sale is integrating with other systems to achieve company’ s upcoming initiatives. The role requires ability to face-off to a diverse base of user-groups to manage project expectations.
• Work under the direction of the team Delivery Manager with inputs from the Product Manager & Solution Architect.
• Work with the Product Manager & BA to ensure that project charter & scope are strictly enforced
• Conduct project ceremonies as defined by the Delivery Manager
• Create, publish & maintain a detailed project plan in MS-Project
• Create project status reporting artifacts as required by oversight & leadership teams
• Follow up tasks start & completion with project team members and update the project plan on a continuous basis
• Create & maintain various project management artifacts such as RAID, RACI, meeting minutes and other artifacts as defined by the Delivery Manager from time to time
• Track project performance and ensure successful & timely completion of defined project milestones
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints
• Provide leadership & mentoring for project team members as needed and ensure collaboration & coordination across the project team
• Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or any related field.
• Master’ s degree in Business Administration is a plus.
• 5+ Years of Experience is required.
• 5+ Years of Project Management Experience is required.
• Working knowledge and experience with customer facing technical solutions space.
• Retail Experience required, and experience with minimum of 3 years POS and Payments systems is preferred.
• Able to interact at various levels and with various stakeholder types (business, technical, and managerial).
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.