Project Manager, Client Services SaaS
2200 Northern Boulevard Greenvale, NY 11548
The Client Services Project Manager is responsible delivering successful implementations, managing issues, and aligning with internal peers to provide an exceptional client experience; including engagement, contract signing, production, and roll-out. These projects must be delivered on time, within budget, and meet the client’ s stated operational and business goals while achieving a high degree of client satisfaction. You’ ll coordinate team efforts across THE COMPANY and manage the definition for the business requirements and technical specifications. You’ ll manage enhancement requests for existing customers and internally led i.t. projects. Essentially, anything that needs to be deployed to our customers will come through you.
About the Job
- Lead project teams and manage cross-departmental activities associated with projects. Projects range from simple to technical in nature and run one to twelve months. Projects must be delivered on time, within budget, and with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ensure a successful software implementation experience for our clients across all of our products by learning our product inside and out, and by developing and managing strong client relationships
- Effectively manage change for all projects, while managing to a fixed schedule
- Work closely with the department heads, finance group and the Executive team to establish the scope and goals of the project and provide leadership for the definition and delivery of project initiatives
- Develop key project documentation to thoroughly understand what’ s needed to complete projects - e.g., statements-of-work, change orders, project plans, issues list, risk management lists, status reports, meeting agendas, post-mortem reports, etc.
- Proactively manage and direct on-site IT staff and report status to Stakeholders as needed
- Develop and manage project plans working with team members to understand problems, focus on bringing issues to resolution, and escalate as necessary to meet timelines
- Must be metric driven and have experience tracking and reporting upon metrics and deliverables
- Must have experience with resource management tools and build all resource needs within master project outline
- You have 5+ years of Project Management experience
- You have a BS/BA degree AND at least 7 years of experience with SaaS based solutions
- You understand how to run a successful i.t. project with customer teams
- You’ re comfortable managing change, multiple projects, and client expectations
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!