SAP Finance Solution Architect
150 Ocean Rd. Greenland, NH 03840
Practice Manager, Finance
JOB MISSION: The Finance Practice Manager will report to the Director, Supply Chain Systems and will be responsible for working with Finance, Financial Planning, Controlling, Financial Reporting to ensure an effective and efficient operating environment to manage accounting, Finance and Accounting IT Systems. This role’ s main responsibilities are to understand the business objectives, align/create technical roadmap with defined initiatives to enable the business to achieve their goals, and support the enablement and realization of the roadmap.
- Work collaboratively across multiple business areas to define, implement and support global processes and systems, optimizing accounting, finance and controlling capabilities and operations
- Proactively serve as a “ trusted business partner” and the primary point of contact to Finance and Accounting leaders; Represent IT in articulating IT’ s services and capabilities
- Partner with key stakeholders in Finance and Accounting by maintaining a high degree of visibility within the business and attending business meetings and appropriate management forums, providing a central point of information for all related IT activities
- Support the business needs and interests within IT, contributing to appropriate IT team, operational and development meetings
- Partner with business area leaders to collaboratively define, shape, articulate and prioritize requirements and business cases for new or changed IT services and develop strategic IT enabled roadmaps (typically covering 1-3 years) required to support the overall business area/functional strategy and roadmap
- Support the prioritization of initiatives, particularly using cost / benefit analysis to proactively manage business demand
- Support IT operational performance and progress of ongoing development
- Assist with the operational and commercial relationship management of third-party suppliers
- Partner with the business to form process and systems solutions that are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic business needs
- Ensure that business and IT relationships are fully aligned throughout all areas of responsibility
- Act as a single point of focus for project requests for Finance and Accounting initiatives
- Ensure transparency to operational group of new or changing requirements and their impact on IT initiatives
- Has supervisory responsibility for IT Business Analysts as well as assigned contract resources.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required in computer science, engineering, finance, business management or a related field; An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- 5+ years of progressively increasing IS Leadership and Management experience in a complex global environment
- Demonstrated strategic planning experience for both business and systems
- Demonstrated successful project/program management and process improvement leadership
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies is a plus
- Ability to positively influence people at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated experience in managing and mentoring a team of business analysts and contractors on a global scale to deliver complex and reliable solutions to a diverse set of businesses and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in process mapping, portfolio/project management, training and testing
- Understand key business processes and systems employed by the business
- SAP experience in Finance, Controlling, Financial Planning, Financial Reporting Management and Inventory Management Area
- Experience with the financial Planning tools like BPC is required.
- Solid understanding of operational and financial processes within a company
- Solid understanding on SAP SD & FI-AR integration and experience with SD and FI integration
- Experienced in all stages of System Development Lifecycle from business process improvement, requirements gathering, design, construction, testing, implementation and support.
- Proven skills in integrating enterprise packaged applications is required
- Knowledge of the outdoor industry and the Apparel/Footwear industry is a plus
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!