485D Route 1 South Suite 420 Iselin, NJ 08830 | Direct Hire
- Monitor progression and execute production jobs. Investigate processes (such as UNFI/SDS changes) by looking at the data and not importing until the forms are correctly filled out. Process invoices in two steps in order to ensure correct data is sent to Accounting Department.
- Act as lead point of contact for the administrative office staff for trouble shooting hardware and PC software issues. Act as lead liaison with 3rd party admin support for all system and hardware support for office use, including but not limited to PC and laptop setup and deployment, video conference, conference presentation hardware and all software system upgrades for associate pc, laptops and other devices.
- Assist Network Administrator as needed and execute all scheduled IT tasks.
- Respond to data requests by the stores.
- Check data coming from departments for accuracy.
- Regular attendance is essential part of this job.
- Assists with special projects and perform other related duties as assigned and approved by Supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum 2 year degree in IT; plus one year experience in the retail/grocery industry preferred.
A proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of SQL Server, general office procedures is needed. Proficient with administrative hardware and troubleshooting for admin hardware and network servers required.
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.