Order Management Systems Analyst
1001 Frontier Rd. Bridgewater, NJ 08807
POSITION SUMMARY: The Systems Analyst – Order Management will be part of Logistics fulfillment team to work on design and implementation of Distributed Order Management projects and enhancements to enable a platform which conforms to Corp’ s strategic and operational requirements. The candidate must possess the skills and experience to work effectively across project teams within the Global Supply Chain & Cross functional IT organization.
The ideal candidate will have functional and technical implementation experience with Order Management applications in the areas of order and inventory flows. The individual will also be responsible for production support of applications in the areas of responsibility.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work with guidance from IT Development Manager and Tech Specialist on new projects, support tasks and testing
- Support project teams to ensure changes and enhancements within the application are properly tested before deployment to production
- Collaborate with Business teams to define & implement reporting requirements using Business Objects or similar BI tools
- Perform application configuration & install Software enhancements in testing environments
- Work with Cross Functional project IT teams on projects & support tasks
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a functional/system analyst with Manhattan Order Management solution or similar product.
- Specific areas of experience preferred include:
- Order and inventory flows
- Inventory segmentation and allocation
- Configuration, testing, research and troubleshooting
- A minimum of 2 years work experience – UNIX, SQL, XML/XSL, integration concepts
- A minimum of 2 years work experience -- BI design and implementation
- Experience with large data sets/databases.
- Understanding of Relational Databases and SQL query fundamentals to support required data analysis.
- Experience with Business Objects
- Experience with Oracle databases with PL/SQL, Toad or SQL+
- Working knowledge of Integration tools (WebMethods or Mulesoft) a plus
- Working knowledge Manhattan WMi and/or AS/400 experience a plus
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree required in Information Systems or related field
- Functional & Technical knowledge of Distributed Order Management, supply chain, and retail processes
- Functional understanding of Omni-Channel concepts
- Understanding of integration concepts and System Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence strategies and data warehousing.
- Understanding of Distribution Center and Logistics processes.
- Ability to collaborate with other Supply Chain and E-Commerce technology teams
- Demonstrate proficiency with SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting
- Comprehensive understanding of testing concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!