Office 365 Technical Specialist-380
Union, NJ 07083
The Office 365 Technical Specialist will support organizations in its effort to migrate into Office 365. The successful candidate will have significant knowledge of Office 365 platform, services, and associated configurations. The Office 365 Technical Specialist will provide consultation and hands-on implementation support to Office 365 migrations. The Office 365 Technical Specialist will support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Will act as a subject matter expert in Office 365
• Monitor support call queue for new M365 support calls and respond accordingly
• Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our end users
• Provide tier 2 support in the operation and management of M365 on Windows 7/10 PCs
• Support installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Office 365 on various platforms
• Troubleshooting, managing, and resolving customer issues and escalations
• Gathering and validating information related to specific service requests
• Providing issue coordination and resolution management
• Maintaining communication with the administrators/management to help ensure that issues are addressed on an ongoing basis
• Provide world-class customer experience with every interaction
• Engage and empathize with customers to support and resolve technical issues through completion
• Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer interaction
• Accurately document all work performed through ticketing system including details and outcomes
• Ensure accurate and timely resolution of all assigned issues
• Escalate product bugs or unresolvable cases
• Notice trends and report reoccurring problems
• Develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering to enhance the customer experience
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
• Thorough understanding of Office 365 Suite and environment including capabilities, plans, service descriptions and features
• Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in support of legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.)
• Passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience
• Demonstrated professionalism in resolving customer issues
• Success at working in a team environment where a customer obsessive culture is paramount
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills including: identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
• Demonstrated ability to think on your feet and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
• Commitment to meet and exceed individual and team KPIs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with desktop administration
• Experience with remote desktop support
• Demonstrated Insight: the best and the brightest thinking with the capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding
• Demonstrated Execution: ability to take action and follow through
• Demonstrated Results: ability to makes a difference by successfully exceeding expectations on established metrics
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.