O365 Support Engineer
333 Meadowlands Pkwy Secaucus, NJ 07094
Are you ready for a change? At this company, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, the company designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’ s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Unified Communication & Collaborations Engineer that will drive the technical direction, implementation, and support of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite as the subject matter expert.
Responsibilities include a solid understanding of the different license models (E1 vs E3 vs E5), and overall management of the Microsoft 365 services which include but not limited to Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Online, and tenant administration. This individual must have hands-on experience in design, implementation, and support around the major dependencies of Microsoft 365 solutions.
This candidate should be forward-thinking and have excellent engineering skills coupled with capabilities to effectively communicate with other IT colleagues and stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Engineer and support all aspects of Microsoft 365 platform, including Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Exchange Online
- Maintain and support the management of the Microsoft Teams environment beyond just support for the Audio/Video Conferencing and Voice capabilities
- Implementation and support in migration of Exchange and Sharepoint on premise to Exchange & Sharepoint Online
- Deliver expert consulting, design and engineering support to customers across multiple Unified Communication and Collaboration products
- Interface directly with the end users, project teams and 3rd parties to provide support
- Work closely with other technology teams to develop and maintain a reliable, secure and supportable unified communications and collaboration ecosystem
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems
- Partner with Operations Teams to develop and maintain a proactive monitoring and alerting system for all M365 services
What You Bring
- Minimum 8 years of professional solution engineering experience with Microsoft product line
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with Office 365 applications like Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical lead preferred.
- Advanced expertise with Windows Server, SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory, etc.
- Advanced expertise with Azure AD SSO, Azure AD Conditional Access, and ADFS
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft PowerShell
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as Network, Database, Server, Storage etc. preferred.
- Hand’ s on experience with Microsoft 365 tenant configuration (MS Teams, Exchange Administration, etc.) using various deployment scenarios and hybrid/interoperability setup
- Previous experience deploying on-prem and hybrid Exchange environments
- Knowledge of PowerShell Scripting plus
- Knowledge of Zoom and Box a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!