650 From Rd Paramus, NJ 07652 | Direct Hire
- Responsible for the design, implementation and support of our voice network technologies including: PBX, Call Center / UCCX, voice over IP technology, QOS, Unity / voicemail, long distance and local carrier selection and international standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of: Cisco Business Edition 7k Phone System, Cisco IOS used in the global network.
- Ensure that version control and backups are in place for all voice networking equipment.
- Monitor systems and act on any capacity planning and performance adjustments that are needed.
- Monitor our landscape for any potential network or server vulnerabilities.
- Ensure that we are at a supported level of code for all voice equipment including: Cisco, Avaya and call center.
- Knowledge of call recording system (Calabrio)
- Network Disaster Recovery; documentation of recovery for semiannual testing of network recovery of telecom environment at offsite facility.
- Setup new international locations and integrate into core system
- Backup and recovery of all network and phone equipment
- For daily operations, proactively monitor network performance, phone line reliability and connectivity to all remote sites. Proactively monitor all hardware and ensure that all hardware issues are addressed immediately.
- Develop network and phone administration standards.
- Document and distribute operational standards.
- Document and distribute network designs. Maintain diagrams as network changes are made.
- Responsible for all voice and data wiring and cabling to for entire network, including remote sites, communications closets and data center.
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party vendor sales and support staff to resolve operational issues.
- Management of DID and 800 number including ownership and usage.
- Conference callings services, cell phone plans and support.
- Purchasing, bill payment, tracking and reporting for voice and data network providers.
Local (Support and Scope of responsibility)
- Moonachie and Paramus Data Network and Voice Systems Operation.
- Monitoring and control of our global data network hub.
- Phone line and system support for Paramus, Moonachie, NYC, Hackensack, Florida and all retail stores.
- Management of consulting and consulting services.
- Facilitator of " Follow the sun" coverage for network operations.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Services Technologies. Preferred: manufacturing / retail business experience and enhanced understanding of business processes.
- Working knowledge of current technologies for networking, voice and cyber security
- Minimum: 4 Year College degree
- Preferred: Network component level certification in Cisco
Required Core Competencies
- Customer Focus: Well-developed customer focused skills, while operating in a manner that makes it easy to do business. Committed to helping and supporting our End Users connectivity issues.
- Communication: Has the ability to effectively communicate technical information and concepts to team members, outside partners and managers.
- Team Building/Relationship Building: Has the ability to establish credibility, trust and rapport with external and external colleagues; works well as a member of a team; has the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Planning/Priority Setting: Has the ability to recognize changing needs and pre-prioritize activities accordingly; is able to develop plans and timetables to complete projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
- Analytical/Decision Making: Has the ability to identify critical elements and cause/effect relationships in situations; is able to use this information to evaluate, draw inferences, and make decisions.
- Technical problem Solving: Understand deeply the features and functionality of the technologies and pushes the system and products o their limits; ability to work with obstacles in the technical product, usually with no documentation.
- Complex Thinking: Sees the interrelationships between the parts of the technical situation: determines how to use technology to address business requirements
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!