6 Neshaminy Interplex Dr Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053
The Network Administrator reports to the Manager of Telecom Engineering, and will work very closely with and take technical direction from the Sr. Network Engineer. This person will be responsible for providing day-to-day support of the alphabroder networking environment, including, but not limited to; routing and switching, LAN/WAN, VoIP, telecommunications services, wireless, Internet, and network security.
- Monitoring and ensuring the availability of the alphabroder networking environment. This includes LAN routers and switches, WAN routers, wireless networking, firewalls, and load-balancing solutions
- Monitoring and ensuring the availability of all telecommunication circuitry
- Perform network diagnostics to identify trends and potential issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network service interruptions and performance issues
- Perform scheduled network configuration changes in compliance with IT change control policy
- Ensure network configurations are properly backed up
- Support Cisco / Meraki wireless networking
- Work with the IT Help Desk as an escalation point to resolve network related issues
- Develop and maintain documentation detailing network design and processes
- Prepare IT network and systems performance reports and operating statistics
- Manage inventory of all IT network assets
- Develop and maintain network support procedures, including procedures for vendor support and escalation
- Work with vendors and carriers to resolve circuit issues and provide Root Cause Analysis
- Participate in IOS Upgrades for all networking equipment to address vulnerabilities and code compliance to meet company Network Standards
CORE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5+ years supporting LAN/WAN, wireless, firewalls
- Configuration of Cisco and Meraki switches and routers
- Working knowledge of firewalls
- Experience supporting VoIP solutions. Call Center environment experience is a plus
- Experience with network performance tools and technologies, e.g. SolarWinds, NetFlow, and packet sniffers
- Optimize converged network performance for client/server, storage (iSCSI), and VoIP traffic
- Experience supporting MPLS networks and various routing protocols such as BGP and EIGRP
- Working knowledge of RADIUS and TACACS+
- Familiar with cabling media and technologies; copper, fiber, SFPs
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!