535 East 70th St New York, NY 10021
The Developers primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software
applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will
have experience working to develop business--? critical applications.
• Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
• Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
• Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
• Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
• Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
• Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
• Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
Implement and deploy MuleSoft ESB Solutions
• Expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, api integration, cloud messaging, ground-
to? cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems
• Experience in at least one programming language and excited to learn others.
• 2+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java APIs.
• 2+ years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment,
and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
• Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services
• 2+ years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted
high? tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
• 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• Bachelor' s or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field,
computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
• MuleSoft integrations and customizations
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• MuleSoft development
• Experience working with RAML using MuleSoft
• Solid understanding of the design patterns
• Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS and SOA/Integration technologies
• Experience using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
• Experience using Maven
• Experience profiling Java applications including threading issues and examining thread dumps
Integration product support from integration vendors like IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!