Marketing and Sales IT Manager
STAMFORD, CT 06901
In this role, you will utilize business strategies to optimize the digital consumer and customer facing platforms as well as work closely within a cross-functional team to drive business growth and evolution. You will be a trusted business partner that will understand impacts and integrate business with technology trends to succeed. You will be reporting to the CIO and are expected to bring innovative, forward thinking ideas to our rapidly growing company.
Who Are You?
- 5+ years of marketing experience (preferably in CPG, Alcohol/Bev industry)
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- COBIT Process Knowledge, preferred
- Flexible in an evolving environment
- Dedicated team player that takes initiative
- Digital marketing expertise
- DTC expertise/experience
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to compel an audience
- Able to work with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Innovative problem solver that can “ push the envelope”
- Expert level in Excel
What Will You Do?
- Supplement technical knowledge with business acumen in sales and marketing
- Sustain close alignment with marketing and sales groups, enabling the teams and becoming a strategic partner
- Understand and integrate business strategies and technology trends to deliver ongoing value to sales and marketing
- Leverage business partner status to stimulate and shape demand from business for capabilities and assets
- Holistically evaluate marketing, sales, and BI business processes and systems to ensure alignment with current and projected user needs
- Assist with the technical components of DTC and help advise on strategy
- Understand change impacts, including the implementation or revision of business processes, systems and technology and then carefully advise functional and technical teams of risks
- Possess ability to lead cross-functional teams while deploying solid project management skills
- Provide guidance to the Chief Information Officer on marketing strategies and cutting-edge technologies
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!