Manager of Enterprise Business Intelligence and Data Management
100 West 33rd Street Suite 1012 New York, NY 10001 | Direct Hire
The Manager of Enterprise Business Intelligence and Data Management is responsible for leading and directing both the business intelligence and data management. The Manager is responsible for collaborating with all levels of management and peers to translate corporate business and information objectives into strategic and tactical business plans for business intelligence and data management development. The successful candidate will engage vendors, analysts, educational opportunities and industry peers to provide senior business and IT management with information and technological positioning relative to the corporate strategy.
The position is also responsible for ensuring cost-effective design, development, architecture, integration, implementation, testing and maintenance of the enterprise data platforms in support of the company’ s strategic business goals and information objectives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
· Bachelor’ s Degree in information technology, business intelligence or related field, or equivalent work experience is required
· 2 -3 years of management and leadership experience
· Extensive experience (5-7 years) managing the development and maintenance of a business intelligence and data team
· Dynamic leadership ability that can develop and energize a high performance work team
· In-depth understanding of technology directions, trends.
· Ability to combine strategic business and technical direction, and translate concepts into actionable implementation plans
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly-complex environment using leading-edge technology
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Ability to work across the enterprise to build and execute exceptional processes
· Good business planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
· Experience leading large projects that involve data and information delivery
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge of data warehouse technologies (BI/ETL and metadata tools)
· Demonstrated skill in project management
· Demonstrated understanding and utilization of financial data, dashboards, corporate scorecard information, and key performance indicators to support process performance
· MS SQL Server, Blue Cherry (ERP/BI), Host Analytics are a huge plus
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!