Manager of Enterprise Business Intelligence and Data Management
100 West 33rd Street Suite 1012 New York, NY 10001 | Direct Hire
The Manager of Enterprise Business Intelligence and Data Management is responsible for leading and directing both the business intelligence and data management. The Manager is responsible for collaborating with all levels of management and peers to translate corporate business and information objectives into strategic and tactical business plans for business intelligence and data management development. The successful candidate will engage vendors, analysts, educational opportunities and industry peers to provide senior business and IT management with information and technological positioning relative to the corporate strategy.
The position is also responsible for ensuring cost-effective design, development, architecture, integration, implementation, testing and maintenance of the enterprise data platforms in support of the company’ s strategic business goals and information objectives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
· Bachelor’ s Degree in information technology, business intelligence or related field, or equivalent work experience is required
· 2 -3 years of management and leadership experience
· Extensive experience (5-7 years) managing the development and maintenance of a business intelligence and data team
· Dynamic leadership ability that can develop and energize a high performance work team
· In-depth understanding of technology directions, trends.
· Ability to combine strategic business and technical direction, and translate concepts into actionable implementation plans
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly-complex environment using leading-edge technology
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Ability to work across the enterprise to build and execute exceptional processes
· Good business planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
· Experience leading large projects that involve data and information delivery
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge of data warehouse technologies (BI/ETL and metadata tools)
· Demonstrated skill in project management
· Demonstrated understanding and utilization of financial data, dashboards, corporate scorecard information, and key performance indicators to support process performance
· MS SQL Server, Blue Cherry (ERP/BI), Host Analytics are a huge plus
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.