Manager, Strategic Growth
285 Madison Ave, Suite 1200 New York, NY 10017
The Manager, Strategic Growth – will have direct accountability for managing growth strategies across The brands. The role will lead strategy, multiband initiatives and planning for The brands including diversifying the promotional plans, identifying and executing new strategies, subscription and trial, and promotions. This role reports into the Executive Director, Global eCommerce.
- Establish, evolve and align the ongoing digital growth strategy across the direct-to-consumer brands
- Create and execute objective-driven strategic roadmaps and project plans, coordinating across stakeholders, and making recommendations for changes based on trends including new and existing promotional plans and tactics to capture customer revenue and increase conversion.
- Assess, develop, and implement ways of optimizing and scaling processes to increase efficiency prioritizing site conversion and revenue increasing tactics.
- Develop and analyze customer data journeys and onsite experience reporting identifying new opportunities through customer shopping behaviors.
- Lead and develop new strategies and prioritize revenue impacting data-driven opportunities.
- Partner with eCommerce Operations in new product technology recommendations and prioritize revenue impacting guided selling opportunities.
- Build and execute an experiment driven A/B test roadmap. Develop the experiment frameworks for teams implementing experimentation into product roadmap.
- Help develop and drive initiatives to increase our customer acquisition and retention tactics and goals across The brands.
- Identify and propose brand offsite growth opportunities that prioritize customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Develop and coordinate long-term growth strategies the brands.
- Lead projects related to strategic growth opportunities in the business, including development and delivery of key milestones, analysis, and presentations.
- Partner with cross-functional partners to ensure process, operational initiatives and plans to drive brand growth are executed.
- Identify industry best practices and translating into practical solutions for The brands.
- Provide clarity on detailed customer and business needs and facilitate informed, well-reasoned prioritization.
- Build strategies to trial and convert customers into full sized finished goods.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Minimum 6+ years of experience managing multiband strategic growth plans. Experience building and executing an experiment driven roadmap.
- Proven record of driving business growth through increasing conversions, driving AOV and UPTs.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize initiatives with high ROI while managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced competitive landscape.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across groups.
- Capacity to think “ outside of the box” with a test & learn state of mind.
- Ability to analyze and assess organizational needs and provide solutions accordingly.
- Strong project planning, tracking, problem solving and analyzing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner.
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting
Patti started working with The Connors Group in 2007. Her outgoing personality, energy, and positive attitude helped quickly develop a broad and loyal base of candidates and clients. Patti believes an ideal client relationship is a true “partner” with the shared goal of quickly and successfully recruiting the right talent... relationships that are built on trust, communication, and attention to all the right details. She believes that investing time to understand the big picture… the business and goals… are imperative when taking on a new search. Equally important to the “job order” is identifying the fit, and her goal is to add value and become that trusted, go-to resource companies seek to get their positions filled!
Candidates want to establish relationships with recruiters who understand the industry, skills, career goals, and personalities of the people they recruit. Listening to what is important to the individual- besides the skills match- to better align qualities with opportunities is the goal. Communication as well. Honest and open communication are paramount. As a recruiter working with both passive and active candidates; Patti strives to understand “who they are,” “what are their career goals,” “what do they think is their most valuable trait.” Listening, establishing rapport, and keeping the line of communication open… providing career guidance, suggestions, and honest feedback is what she believes differentiates our team from other recruiters!
Helping to build the digital practice for The Connors Group, even riding the waves of an up and down economy, and witnessing early stages of the digital, eCommerce era... is something Patti is tremendously proud of. To be part of successful and consistent growth… understanding the trends / translatable skills, cultivating relationships with early pioneers who were just starting out… and seeing their progression- it is very rewarding to be part of that change! Similarly, earlier in her technical sales career, witnessing the transition from Mainframe, Data Center technology… to Personal Computing, Microcomputing, and ultimately partnering with an innovative group to target small- to medium- sized businesses to offer affordable, powerful computer solutions- it was incredible to see that trend explode and have a part in it!
She would have to say… over the course of a 30-year career in technology, that Patti has found it satisfying to have contributed to both sides; from the evolution of computing and putting technology in the hands of the people… to now putting people with the right hands on the technology! Her goal is to continue to build a reputation as a Subject Matter Expert in the digital talent space, working with new companies and staying abreast of emergent technologies so that she may continue to service new and existing clients; and be positioned as a trustworthy and valuable partner. Outside of work, she loves to travel... mostly off the beaten path, has a knack for party hosting and loves to dance!