Manager, Lifecyle EMail Marketing
485 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017
Key Goals & Objectives
• Drive strategy, planning, and execution of lifecycle campaigns, delivering strong engagement and results through
audience segmentation, deliverability, and data analysis to achieve corporate goals and metrics
• Effectively utilize reporting and analytical tools to not only communicate key performance indicators to key
stakeholders, but to provide insights and recommendations for future tests and approaches.
• Be an integral part of driving innovation, helping to implement new campaign management, Marketing automation, and
analytics capabilities, platforms and tools.
- Develop lifecycle campaigns, delivering personalized communications and journeys across multiple regions and languages to maximize revenue and drive engagement from the email channel.
- Closely collaborate with global teams to generate content, implement tactics, automate set-up, recommend test structures and create design for regional and global campaigns
- Serve on Analytics Champions Team; analyze database and results to provide recommendations for improving future campaigns, whether test constructs, target audiences or creative treatment
- Facilitate Marketing Activity Planning (MAP) global campaign management process for defining, selecting and evaluating Marketing campaigns.
- Identify, introduce, and implement new innovative solutions for improving efficiency and effectiveness of Marketing communications and processes.
- Help identify and document improvements to data capture processes
- Lead documentation of user experiences via customer journey maps
- Maintain a strong understanding of trends, best practices, and international compliance laws – GDPR, CCPA, CASL, CAN-SPAM
Requirements & Experiences
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing or related field, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of corporate level job experience preferably in a similar role
- Hospitality, travel, luxury, international experience preferred
- 2-3 years of building lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Proven experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio
Skills & Abilities
- Overall strategic thinker – identify opportunities for operational efficiency, innovation, user experience journeys, creative design, tests, etc.
- Technical skills
- Proficiency in
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML & CSS
- SQL & AMPscript
- Experience and familiarity with
- Reporting and analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Tableau
- Real time email capability solutions (e.g. MovableInk, LiveClicker)
- Customer Journey Mapping tools (e.g. Touchpoint Dashboard)
- Knowledge of best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud ecosystem (Datorama, Interaction Studio, Mobile Studio, Data Studio, Pardot) preferred
- Proficiency in
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to communicate with external and internal resources / partners
- Ability to analyze results and give recommendations based on data
- Ability to represent/demonstrate core values
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!