Manager B2C Reporting
485 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017
Key Goals & Objectives
The B2C Reporting Manager is a key business intelligence role positioned on the Business Analytics and Customer Insights team (BACI), supporting the company by applying analytical expertise to create critical reports that will inform data-driven decisions regarding business performance, customer marketing, program growth, and servicing, as well as further enable reporting self-service within the organization. A successful candidate will be highly collaborative with experience in Marketing and Analytics functions with the ability to compile, review, and analyze data from multiple sources using various tools and deliver reports, insights, and valuable recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Analytics Enablement: Build processes, training, and automation for marketing performance reporting tools to help key stakeholders self-service and effectively understand performance, track business goals, and make data driven decisions
- Marketing: Support the global Marketing team with regular and ad hoc reporting and dashboards, as well as analysis of program and channel performance, KPI drivers, and key customer metrics (engagement, conversion, awareness) providing insights to help optimize tactics and strategy both regionally and globally
- Distribution (Voice Channel): Drive the development of automated reporting and analysis of Voice channel (reservationist call center) KPIs to allow the voice team to effectively service customers, track their performance, and achieve their business objectives.
- Culture: Cultivate an insights driven culture
- Work with cross-functional leadership and Senior Manager, Guest & Loyalty Insights to identify and report on leading and key performance indicators and that quickly highlight areas of opportunity and risk
- Assist in monitoring regular performance as well as conducting deeper ad hoc dives into sales and consumer data sets across marketing initiatives to derive insights pertaining to the loyalty program, web site, digital campaigns, email, and other key channels that support marketing strategies and promotes growth
- Work with key Voice channel stakeholders and leadership to identify key performance indicators and build out reports and dashboards for voice, identifying any gaps in the available data set and working with IT to close those data gaps.
- Identify requirements, query and code data to create user-friendly reports and visual dashboards in Tableau that can be leveraged by key leadership and teams in Marketing and Distribution, promoting team self-service capabilities.
- Collaborate with teams to develop strategic data modeling and predictive forecasts
- Identify and troubleshoot reporting outputs or design including tool, data, system and network issues.
- Work with Business Intelligence team, functional leadership and IT on any data warehouse enhancements and/or integrations
- Provide ongoing quality assurance, maintenance, and enhancement solutions to ensure the data is readily available, relevant, consistent and accurate
- Field and respond to ad hoc B2C reporting requests by hoteliers and teams across the company
- Along with the rest of the Business Intelligence team, develop a Center of Excellence for Tableau reporting, assisting the organization with development, training, and administration of Tableau as an Analytics Enablement resource
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor' s degree required
- 2-3 Years of work experience in a reporting, data analysis, data engineering, and/or marketing analytics role required
- Advanced skillset in Tableau, SQL and Excel required
- Experience with digital campaign measurement highly preferred
- Experience with web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, etc) preferred
- Strong proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with Alteryx and Redshift a plus
- Able to execute quickly in a fast-paced environment
Skills & Abilities
- World-Class analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex analysis to a non-technical audience; crafting a narrative from data
- Expert level proficiency with Excel and other analytical software to aggregate and assess data
- Unparalleled ability to identify trends and digital triggers in consumer behavior analysis
- Familiarity with Marketing language and strategies
- Experience creating SQL queries; strong knowledge of relational databases
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, autonomous, and takes initiative
- Demonstrated ability to effectively (and collaboratively) deliver results in cross-functional teams
- Customer-oriented attitude and manner, professional polish and demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Ability to perform flexibly and efficiently in the face of shifting priorities and/or ambiguity
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!