Manager, Voice of the Guest
485 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017
We are seeking a Voice of the Guest Manager, with experience in consumer survey tools, such as Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, Surviate, ZohoSurvey, and strong analytic skills to support an implementation of a Customer Feedback program.
- Support implementation and rollout of the Voice of Guest program
- Manage the omni-channel Voice of Guest program including setting KPIs, measuring results, deriving insights and communicating strategic recommendations to the organization
- Establish cross-functional relationships across different departments/groups to develop a customer survey plan that is aligned across organized customer communications
- Liaise directly with member hotels to ensure their reporting needs are met, providing analysis and recommendations when needed
- Project manage the development of surveys, analysis, and continuous improvements for the current suite of survey tools, including CSat and NPS
- Identify customer insights and key drivers of negative and positive customer experience based on analysis of both relationship (NPS) and transactional (CSat) surveys and other feedback sources.
- Prepare reporting and presentation for different levels of management sharing insight and recommendations on changes to potentially improve product and services.
- Enable the VoG closed feedback loop process by identifying tactical and strategic improvement initiatives that create an overall portfolio of improvement projects; own on-going tracking and refinement of these projects based on subsequent survey results
- Determine appropriate cadence and forums for sharing VoG results to leadership team to confirm and/or reinforce overall drivers of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations for both product and service improvements
- Serve as a voice of guest evangelist in the organization, elevating VOG in all aspects of the business
- 2-3 years of marketing experience required, preferably focused on Voice of Guest or Customer Experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in economics, marketing, or a research/business related field required; MBA a plus
- Prior experience with Qualtrics or similar survey analytics platform is required
- Strong knowledge and understanding of voice of the guest tools and operationalization of VOG data
- Advanced level proficiency with Excel and other analytical software to gather and assess data
- Experience performing in-depth analytics including combining survey research with transactional data to perform trend / correlation analysis is desired
- Ability to influence Senior Leadership through exceptional written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to evaluate and shift priorities to perform efficiently
- Prior responsibility for day-to-day management of a significant project, program or product
- Self-starter with high personal accountability and results orientation
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!