Manager, Loyalty Services
New York, NY 10005 | Direct Hire
- Partner with our Global Teams and outsourced Call Center to ensure a seamless transition to New Rewards platform and membership benefits
- Design, develop, execute and manage new global servicing strategy to ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
- Develop, execute and manage global training strategy and content delivery for all customer-facing stakeholders.
- Collaborate in developing customer experience journeys and identifying opportunities for optimized experiences and any servicing requirements to mitigate risk
- Manage Call Monitoring for channel and partner with outsourced call center leadership,
- Define, execute and manage Customer Service delivery strategy across channels and regions, including building capabilities to deliver differentiated service experiences
- Serve as Business lead for new product development.
Requirements & Experiences
- BA/BS Required
- 2 - 5 years of experience in customer service, call center management and/or customer experience design required
- 3+ years of experience in hospitality, travel, luxury goods and/or financial services preferred
- Experience managing call center(s)
- Experience in customer service strategy development and delivery
Skills & Abilities
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to think and work independently
- Creative problem solving and sound decision making abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and self-manage multiple projects, prioritize, take initiative, and follow up
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!