Sr. Manager, Loyalty Lifecycle Marketing
485 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017 | Direct Hire
Senior Manager, Loyalty Lifecycle Marketing
Reports to Senior Director, Loyalty Marketing
Key Goals & Objectives
The Senior Manager, Loyalty Lifecycle Marketing will be responsible for development and implementation of an ongoing marketing segmentation and offer strategy for LHWs customer base with specific focus on members of the loyalty program, The Leaders Club. The incumbent will lead collaborative efforts across the Marketing team to develop targeted, segmented communications that drive customer engagement and increase spend at the over 400 independently owned hotels worldwide that comprise The Leading Hotels of the World. This role will be acutely focused on creating and activating strategies that increase share of wallet, minimize attrition, and maximize incremental revenue.
• Create and implement customer segmentation strategy, developed in partnership with the Business Analytics and Customer Insights team, across all communication channels and engagement points
• Analyze the customer lifecycle for each customer segment to identify key moments and create effective Marketing strategies and campaigns that drive hotel spend and program engagement
• Lead marketing efforts employing a project management approach across channel teams and global marketing managers to increase engagement with new and existing customers by developing and executing best-in-class marketing communications to drive growth and retention while ensuring quality execution
• Develop and implement an omni-channel offers and promotions strategy to increase hotel revenue including ongoing limited-time promotions and always on offers
• Develop recommendations based on marketing results metrics and a test-and-learn approach
• Create and implement a Leaders Club member events strategy that can be activated on a global and local level to increase customer engagement with the program and with Leading Hotels
Requirements & Experiences
• BA/BS required
• 4-6 years of marketing experience required
• Previous experience leading marketing campaign design, execution and results tracking required
• Previous creative agency management experience preferred
Skills & Abilities
• Ability to create detailed strategies and activate them within marketing channels
• Motivated, self-starter with the ability to think and work independently
• Creative problem solving and sound decision making abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and self-manage multiple projects, prioritize, take initiative, and follow-up
• Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and Member Hotels
• High level of personal accountability and results orientation
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!