Manager, EDI Supply Chain
4620 Grandover Parkway Greensboro, NC 27407
The EDI Supply Chain Manager will be the liaison between the company and all supply chain partners with an emphasis on warehouses. The manager will be responsible to implement appropriate EDI solutions, manage various enhancement projects, and provide expertise and guidance to the team. This role is a hybrid between EDI and applications. This role reports to the Director of IT and is located in Greensboro, NC.
- Ecommerce - Expose inventory to D2C sites and inventory programs
- Oversee team responsible for development, compliance and testing of new or existing EDI trading partners.
- Work closely on and manage EDI-related projects, including connectivity migrations, new acquisitions, new transaction implementations, etc.
- Communicate guidelines to all supply chain partners, i.e. warehouses
- Manage concurrent projects, track timelines and deliverables
- Collaborate with SAP functional leads and support teams to deliver best practice integrations and meet customer requirements.
- Create and maintain companywide standards and documentation for EDI setup and testing to increase efficiency.
- 3-4 years’ experience in EDI testing, processes and implementations
- Strong understanding of customer/3PL facing transactions such as 846, 850, 810, 846, 856 and 940, 945, 943, 944, 947, etc.
- Technical as well as functional.
- Familiarity with EDI Map/Business Process Development and testing processes.
- SAP AFS transactional experience a big plus along with understanding of SAP IDOC structure.
- Experience with 832s, UPCs, and UPC catalogues.
- Experience with apparel industry customers’ nuances and requirements.
- Background in process definition, documentation and analysis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required. Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to manage resources to meet timelines in a fast paced environment.
- Structured work habits and efficient time-management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!