MS/-AX Functional Analyst - Trade & Logistics
71 West 23rd St. NY, NY 10010
My client is upgrading from AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
We are searching for a Microsoft F&O trade and logistics business/functional analyst. This position is expected to perform the following duties:
• Interface with business teams, business analysts, and the AX team.
• Gather adequate information to generate detailed and complete functional requirement.
• Design solutions in AX for established and new business processes.
• Work with developers to formulate holistic technical designs.
• Manage the testing efforts for unit, functional and regression testing.
• Support production system modules and act as the liaison for business user problems.
• Foster the adoption of out of the box system features and train users on correct usage.
• Prepare training material and train user on system customizations.
• Participate in all F&O system upgrade projects and tasks.
• Minimum of 4 years of analyst experience in the Trade and Logistics domains in Dynamics F&O 365 and AX 2021.
• Proficiency in the following modules: Accounts Receivable, Sales and Marketing, Accounts Payable, Procurement and Sourcing, Product information Management, Inventory Management, and Master planning.
• Solid grasp of multiple legal entity operations and intercompany order processes.
• Excellent analytical and risk mitigation skills to evaluate impact of proposed customizations to business operations.
• Ability to quickly learn and digest business Standard Operating Procedures aligning business process updates and customizations.
• Experience in EDI integration (X12) is highly desirable.
• Solid background in AX Financial modules is a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
Dynamic and results-oriented, Nyree has a proven track record in technical recruiting. She possess a strong understanding of technical requirements; exceptional ability to source passive candidates as well as effectively assess suitability for opportunities on hand. Along with being resourceful and solutions-focused, Nyree’s innate ability to build fruitful relationships has brought her success across many industries.