Union, NJ 07083
• Work with team to analyze, design, develop, deploy, and support desktop/web applications to meet business and technical requirements
• Able to work with onshore-offshore model effectively
• Take ownership of applications/projects and guide team in accomplishing the tasks in time.
• Guide DB Developers in writing complicated SQL scripts
• Hands on coding.
• Perform code reviews.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
• Able to meet tight deadlines
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Will be Responsible for the maintenance of existing applications.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science or related area of study.
• 10+ years of experience developing applications in .NET environment
• 10+ years of experience with DB2/Oracle/SQL Server
• 5+ years of experience developing applications with DB2/Oracle as backend system
• 7+ years of experience in developing/leading teams using WPF, MVVM
• 5+ years of experience in developing/leading teams using ASP.NET, ASP.Net Core 2.0, MVC, Web Forms
• 5+ years of experience in SOA and micro-services architecture
• 5+ years of experience using Visual Studio 2012/2015/2017, Toad etc.
• 3+ years of experience in RESTful Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework 6.0, Entity Framework Core
• Good understanding of Databases, design, SQL query writing, query optimization
• Knowledge of database modeling and data structure principles, techniques and best practices
• Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
• Working experience with Source Control Management tools such as; CVS, SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git etc.
• Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills
• Masters Degree in computer science or related area of study.
• Knowledge of Planning Systems in retail industry
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.