Junior Project Manager (consultant)
575 5th Ave. New York, NY 10017 | Direct Hire
The consultant ensures the completion of 4 projects throughout their lifecycle. Meets with the business owners to capture their requirements, manages the projects’ timeline, organizes quality assurance testing, reports issues and risks, and monitors the progress.
- Pilot and deploy a traffic counter system in Nyx, Kiehl’ s stores
- Design, build, pilot and deploy a Net Promoter Score software in US stores 3. Design, build and pilot a consultation application for Kiehl’ s customer
- CEGID Business Retail or Y2 (prefered) or other point of sales system
- API withPOS systems
Key Professional Skills
- Develops business cases to relevant stakeholders
- Actively listens to internal/external customers, articulates and clarifies/translate their needs into IT implications
- Generates performance reports and to communicate project progress
- Organizes the change management activities related to a project/program
- Produces documents and templates describing products, services, components or application
- Leads change in business on IT
- Develops application and selects appropriate technical options
- Enables cooperation and collaboration
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.