Jr SQL Developer/Report Writer
485D Route 1 South Suite 420 Iselin, NJ 08830 | Direct Hire
Retail industry experience highly preferred. This is a Junior role for someone who has internship or a few years experience with any of the following.
- Experience with SQL Developing including SSIS
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and reporting technologies
- Experience in software design and development with .Net technologies
- Experience in application level problem diagnosis and troubleshooting, resolution and testing.
- Knowledge of SQL Server database architecture (components and processes of the database) for SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012.
- Writing test scripts to ensure data extracts are accurate perform data validation
- Strong analytic skills
- Superior organizational skills, with a disciplined approach to implementation, support and documentation.
- Hands-on approach with ability to deliver to commitments.
- Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to take on responsibility and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent client (internal & external) communication and liaison skills.
Must be motivated and eager to learn and grow! This is a FULL TIME opportunity!
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.