Union, NJ 07083
Responsible for design, developing, testing and support of software related Sign Shop systems which manage the paper and digital signs that the stores use as part of product displays.
Client needs a senior Java full-stack developer with the following (must have) skills:
- Excellent Spring framework experience (Web MVC, REST)
- 1.5+ years Sencha ExtJS experience
- Database experience in Microsoft SQL or similar RDMS (AS400 DB2 preferred) with experience with schema design, writing stored procedures and query performance optimization.
- Proved design and documentation skills
- Ability to function at a high-level of integration within a collaborative Agile team environment.
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.