Integrations Specialist, Omni-Channel Fulfillment Technologies
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- We have an ideal position for a MuleSoft Developer with Retail or CPG experience in an Omnichannel environment. It is a full-time, perm position.
- This is an immediate need to work with Omni-Channel Fulfillment Technologies. The Specialist is responsible for the development and support of integration efforts for Distributed Order Management projects with other Core platforms like SAP, WMS, ECOM and Store Systems and with external vendors and B2B Partners.
This position will also support the transition of a current Order Management Platform to SaaS based solution and assist in developing extensions using micro-services. The MuleSoft Developer will contribute as a core team member in complex IT projects with Distributed Order Management Team - being responsible for full-cycle integration development activities.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Recommend best technical approach in implementing MuleSoft integrations supporting the Order Management Team.
- Developing and modifying complex integrations including analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation.
- Translate business and technical requirements into integration implementation and recommending the right integration architecture design.
- Drive integration testing and verification of test results during testing with other systems.
- Responsible for High Level Designs, Functional specifications, Technical specifications and Test plan documentation
- Assist in transitioning existing Interfaces on web methods to MuleSoft environment
- Create detailed architecture including recommendations for integrations, API / micro-services enablement, cloud migration, etc.
- Provide technical leadership to Order Management projects
- Mentor project teams across Global Supply Chain teams on patterns, standards, framework components and best use of integration technologies
- Drive or participate in technology vendor discussions, evaluations, and selections
- Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by facilitating in requirements/design phase, including estimation of custom development efforts
- Build prototypes / proof of concepts during the design and build phases of the project to decide potential solutions
- Design and develop the synchronous and asynchronous integration process
- Stay abreast of industry trends in order to proactively identify areas for growth, improvement, and development with the capability to implement industry best practices.
- Demonstrated experiences architecting services integrations with MuleSoft and at least two of the following: 1.API Management solutions (APIGEE, Mashery, etc.). 2. One or more on premise/SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. SAP, Workday, WebSphere, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, etc.)
- Working knowledge of on premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
- Experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients
- Experience and understanding of new and upcoming technology trends -- API / Micro-services, Dev-Ops, CI/CD
- Enterprise-wide IT experience that includes hands-on solution development on large scale enterprise wide system like SAP, OMS, WebSphere Commerce System or Salesforce
- Experience with cloud based solutions and SaaS platforms; experience architecting and implementing solutions in one or more of the cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, and Azure)
- Strong experience in developing integrations in Java/J2EE technologies such as JMS, JDBC, etc.
- Expertise in designing, developing and testing REST/JSON API services, SOAP/WSDL web services, XSL/XSLT, SAML, and OAUTH
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications, and possess good presentation skills.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Understanding of Retail business and challenges across selling channels, global inventory and Omni fulfillment.
- Business acumen to explore different trade-offs to make better business decisions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
Requires - Six plus years experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions
Education - Bachelor’ s degree in programming, systems or computer science.
- MuleSoft or any comparable Integration platform Certification, preferred
- AWS, GCP or Azure Certification, preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!