Integration Specialist for MuleSoft
1001 Frontier Rd. Bridgewater, NJ 08807
INTEGRATION SPECIALIST - PERM - NJ -
Please Note - This position is open to candidates with alternative Integration solutions skills, such as IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, etc.
The MuleSoft Integration Specialist will recommend technical approach and ensure all technology solutions align with the technical IT strategy and overall IT architecture roadmap. Contributes as a core team member to multiple complex IT projects in full-cycle integration platform activities including design, development, integration, testing and troubleshooting.
- Recommend technical approach in implementing MuleSoft integrations
- Develop and modify complex integrations including analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation using disciplined software development processes
- Develop standards, guidelines for the MuleSoft integration development to have a consistent processes
- Assist in designing technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Translate business and technical requirements into integration implementation. Provide technical guidance to requirements and design elements during planning session with project/ICC teams
- Recommend the right integration architecture design, focusing on end-to-end business transactions across multiple systems and ensuring accuracy of data, security, visibility, scalability and performance.
- Work with integration developers on integration testing and verification of test results during integration testing with other systems; assist with troubleshooting system errors and serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex errors.
- Develop new solutions and evaluate alternatives against decision criteria. Provide support in evaluation of system security methodologies
- Identify appropriate integration patterns to use with project teams and design, develop those components and guide project teams through implementation.
- Work closely with application teams in defining technical aspects of integration and incorporate the established integration testing processes.
- Assist with test plans documentation, technical and functional specifications.
- Administer one or more integration platform(s), monitor, secure REST/SOAP services, and manage API traffic flow, etc.
- Stay abreast of industry trends in order to proactively identify areas for growth, improvement, and development with the capability to implement industry best practices in systems’ reliability, stability, scalability, performance and security.
- Mentor project/ICC team developers on patterns, standards, framework components and best use of integration technologies
Experience: Six to ten years minimum experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions
Education: Bachelor’ s degree in programming, systems or computer science.
Skills: Demonstrated experiences architecting services integrations with at least two of the following:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, etc.)
- API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc)
- one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. SAP, WorkDay, WebSphere, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience managing and architecting for multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end, sometimes simultaneously
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
- Demonstrated ability to effectively architect solutions within a diverse technical team, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources
- Demonstrated experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Demonstrated expertise in architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelizing integration methodologies
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations
- Strong experience in developing integrations in Java/J2EE technologies such as JMS, JDBC, etc.
- Expertise in designing, developing and testing REST/JSON API services, SOAP/WSDL web services, XSL/XSLT, SAML, and OAUTH
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications, and possess good presentation skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!