1001 Frontier Rd. Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Our NJ Our Client is a global leader in their industry, and they have the Green light to hire immediately, as this role is deemed a critical position! (remote start).
This is a full time Permanent position with a very strong Benefits package- including an annual bonus, 18 paid holidays, unlimited sick days, a pension plan, product discounts and very comprehensive health care!
- (Please let me state up front - unfortunately, the Client CAN NOT offer SPONSORSHIP - viable candidates MUST be a U.S. citizen or have a valid Green Card).
The main KEY to the role, is being a strong Integration person, regardless of platform. You will learn, and work with, MuleSoft. The Integration Specialist will recommend the best technical approach in implementing MuleSoft integrations supporting an Order Management Team, and some of their B2B systems. This position will support the transition of a current Order Management Platform to a SaaS based solution.
- The Specialist will also assist in transitioning existing Interfaces on Web Methods over to a MuleSoft environment. - Contributes as a core team member in complex IT projects with Order Management Team. Work with full -cycle integration development activities.
- Drive or participate in technology vendor discussions, evaluations, and selections
· Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by facilitating in requirements/design phase, including estimation of custom development efforts
· Build prototypes / proof of concepts during the design and build phases of the project to decide potential solutions
Keys to the role: - Three plus years’ experience working with integration teams. Create detailed architecture including recommendations for integrations, API / micro-services enablement, cloud migration, etc.
- Experience with an Enterprise Integration platform - like MuleSoft, Jitterbit, Tibco, Boomi, IBM etc. is fine.
Certification a +
- AWS, GCP or Azure Certification, preferred
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business
Sue started working with The Connors Group in 2010, enthusiastically bringing expertise to an organization that shares her values of professional integrity and quality relationships. Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions. On the talent side, Sue knows that candidates value access to opportunity, knowledge in review of their background, and the time we take to build rapport.
Sue strives to continue as thought leader/adviser for companies who want to grow their team with project managers; and be perceived as as a source for industry trends and market intelligence. She enjoys networking in the field and working with different professional groups within the Project Management domain. As a sociology major, she has always enjoyed the “people side of IT;” connecting the companies we work with and the people we network with. She also enjoys game shows, board games, volunteering, and travel – ask her about her time on $1,000 Pyramid!