IT Senior Analyst - Supply, Production, and MRP Systems
400 N Elm St Greensboro, NC 27401
Responsible for lead technical role in the design and implementation of the company Planning Systems. This includes the selection of a new application (Demand and Supply Planning - Logility, O9, and JDA are top contenders) to compliment the SAP S4 Fashion system. Specific vendor applications may change based on business selections.
This individual will be called upon to lead implementations and is expected to contribute to overall strategy, innovation, and research. This individual must possess qualities that inspire collaboration and trust to support and influence cross functional business and IT teams.
- Partner with other IT teams to execute key projects and business priorities.
- Responsible for the functional and technical design, configuration, and implementation of Planning systems.
- Lead team members in unit and integration testing
- Lead team members in definition and documentation of processes, WRICEF, Functional Specifications, test plans/scripts, deployment plans and legacy application changes
- Ensure application compliance of security standards and adherence to documentation standards
- Assist in the development of project budgets
- Partner with SI and Business Leads to ensure design meets requirements and gaps/issues are identified and resolved
- Deliver high-quality solutions according to agreed upon scope, budget, timeline.
- ERP Program and future related implementation:
- Review Project workplans to implement ERP activities in line with legacy and 3rd Party changes
- Lead key process workshops & issue resolution sessions
- Lead IT solution design, testing, deployment and change management
- Lead reviews of program deliverables and status
- Assist with resource planning throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead activities for integration with various systems and partners, both internal and external.
- Lead data cleansing/migration activities
- Assist in the development of team members
- Assist in the integration of planning data into the sourcing and manufacturing execution systems
- Assist in the interpretation and application of MRP results
- Assist OCM in the formulation of plans and activities to support project implementation and maintain elevated levels of communication.
- Lead in the delivery of Level 3 support
- Maintain a close interaction with business planning resources
- Maintain knowledge of current planning concepts and support Kontoor management in relevant evaluations as requested
Skills for Success:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Deep knowledge of planning (demand, supply, replenishment) functions
- Ability to lead teams in all project tasks
- Ability to lead Solution Design and Delivery
- Team project management activities (schedule, resources, activities)
- Manage workplan tasks across IT, Business, and Integrator resources
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Technical Savvy
- Inventory management
- Master data
- Meeting Facilitation
- Adaptable to New Solutions
- Ability to work cross functionally
Years of Related Professional Experience: 7+ years’ experience
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, or other equivalent degree and work experience
- Project and process management
- Experience preferably in the apparel or consumer products industry
- Leadership of Development teams
- Significant experience in configuration, development, and implementation with recent hands-on experience preferred. This should include:
- Supply Planning and MRP, Production Planning system support and implementations
- Inventory Planning system support and implementations
- Merchandise and Assortment Planning, Replenishment Planning, Demand Forecasting system support and implementations
- Data analysis, cleansing, and preparation
- Analysis and reporting
- Integration to other internal/external systems
- Exposure to P2P and OTC processes and master data
- SAP experience a plus
- SAAS experience a plus
- Integration testing, cutover planning, execution, and hyper-care support
- Business Process Design (BPD) and Business Process Requirement (BPR) development
- Functional Specifications (WRICEF)
- Multiple project lifecycle implementations preferred – Planning, Blueprint, Implementation, Go-Live and Support
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products utilized by a project manager
- Travel, including foreign, as required on an average of 10% of time
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.