IT Senior Analyst - Demand and Retail Planning Systems
400 N Elm St Greensboro, NC 27401
Responsible for lead technical role in the design and implementation of Planning Systems. This includes the selection of a new application (Demand and Supply Planning - Logility, O9, and JDA are top contenders) to compliment the SAP S4 Fashion system. Specific vendor applications may change based on business selections.
This individual will be called upon to lead implementations and is expected to contribute to overall strategy, innovation, and research. This individual must possess qualities that inspire collaboration and trust to support and influence cross functional business and IT teams.
- Partner with other Kontoor IT teams to execute key projects and business priorities.
- Responsible for the functional and technical design, configuration, and implementation of Planning systems.
- Lead team members in unit and integration testing
- Lead team members in definition and documentation of processes, WRICEF, Functional Specifications, test plans/scripts, deployment plans and legacy application changes
- Ensure application compliance of security standards and adherence to documentation standards
- Assist in the development of project budgets
- Partner with SI and Business Leads to ensure design meets requirements and gaps/issues are identified and resolved
- Deliver high-quality solutions according to agreed upon scope, budget, timeline.
- ERP Program and future related implementation:
- Review Project workplans to implement ERP activities in line with legacy and 3rd Party changes
- Lead key process workshops & issue resolution sessions
- Lead IT solution design, testing, deployment and change management
- Lead reviews of program deliverables and status
- Assist with resource planning throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead activities for integration with various systems and partners, both internal and external.
- Lead data cleansing/migration activities
- Assist in the development of team members
- Assist in the integration of planning data into the sourcing and manufacturing execution systems
- Assist in the interpretation and application of MRP results
- Assist OCM in the formulation of plans and activities to support project implementation and maintain elevated levels of communication.
- Lead in the delivery of Level 3 support
- Maintain a close interaction with business planning resources
- Maintain knowledge of current planning concepts and support Kontoor management in relevant evaluations as requested
Skills for Success:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Deep knowledge of planning (demand, supply, replenishment) functions
- Ability to lead teams in all project tasks
- Ability to lead Solution Design and Delivery
- Team project management activities (schedule, resources, activities)
- Manage workplan tasks across IT, Business, and Integrator resources
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Technical Savvy
- Inventory management
- Master data
- Meeting Facilitation
- Adaptable to New Solutions
- Ability to work cross functionally
Years of Related Professional Experience: 7+ years’ experience
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, or other equivalent degree and work experience
- Project and process management
- Experience preferably in the apparel or consumer products industry
- Leadership of Development teams
- Significant experience in configuration, development, and implementation with recent hands-on experience preferred. This should include:
- Merchandise and Assortment Planning, Replenishment Planning, Demand Forecasting system support and implementations
- Inventory Planning system support and implementations
- Supply Planning and MRP, Production Planning system support and implementations
- Data analysis, cleansing, and preparation
- Analysis and reporting
- Integration to other internal/external systems
- Exposure to P2P and OTC processes and master data
- SAP experience a plus
- SAAS experience a plus
- Integration testing, cutover planning, execution, and hyper-care support
- Business Process Design (BPD) and Business Process Requirement (BPR) development
- Functional Specifications (WRICEF)
- Multiple project lifecycle implementations preferred – Planning, Blueprint, Implementation, Go-Live and Support
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products utilized by a project manager
- Travel, including foreign, as required on an average of 10% of time
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.