IT Production Support Analyst - 345
Union, NJ 07083
Client is looking for a talented and experienced IT Production Support Analyst who can contribute to the success of our Order Fulfillment initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong order management and order fulfillment systems experience as well as exceptional overall analytical skills.
• Understanding, triaging and resolving incidents reported by business partners in locations throughout the United States.
• Monitoring system alerts and taking appropriate action.
• Managing reported incidents using a production support ticketing system.
• Reporting status and KPMs for the production support team.
• Communicating with business partners focusing on transparency and mutuality.
• Demonstrated experience with Order Management systems.
• Demonstrated experience with Order Fulfillment systems.
• Demonstrated experience with SQL.
• Ability to navigate business processes that cross many different functional areas of a retail organization including; order management, order fulfillment, warehouse management, logistics, E-Commerce, customer service, loss prevention, financial and operations.
• Ability to interact and communicate professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Ability to think analytically, make decisions and solve problems under pressure.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Working knowledge of Agile Project Methodologies.
• Experience with Manhattan Associates EOM and WM applications is a plus.
• Experience with retail information technology is a plus.
• Position requires being on-call during off-hours on nights and weekends.
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.