21 Century Way Secaucus, NJ 07094
Provides analytics and technical expertise in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of applications that support Ecommerce and POS operations and business objectives. All development is to be completed within the framework of the software development life cycle (SDLC). Looking for someone who has 3 to 5 years in Retail and has strong communication skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary development resource for implementation of all required points of data integration to support E-Commerce and POS business processes/Guest Systems
- Maintains development, test, and production RDBMS environments.
- Ensures proper application security in line with policies and PCI guidelines.
- Works closely with key business owners in various departmental areas in the design, delivery, and on-going support in regard to Ecommerce and POS functionality.
- Works closely with vendor technical contacts to ensure reliability and accuracy of all data integrations and reporting and troubleshoot all reported issues.
- Where necessary, build supplemental applications and reports providing function or information where required.
- Act in secondary role to develop, maintain, and support other applications process where required inclusive of Enterprise ERP systems, HR, and financial as may be necessary.
- Provides on-call IT support as necessary.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong proficiency in Visual Studio with programming languages: C#, .NET
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL and SSIS development.
- Relational database technology, specifically Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of data transfer formats and methods including API, XML, JSON.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Results driven.
- Knowledge or experience in SOA is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cognos Business Intelligence tool or Tableau is a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of PCI Security guidelines is a plus.
- Knowledge of Java programming is a plus
- Knowledge of E-Commerce and POS application is a plus
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 5 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Vanda joined the team at The Connors Group in 2001. She believes that clients value the goal of delivering the best results in adding value to their growth strategies… Helping to connect them to a higher level of talent. Candidates value trust that she'll keep their best interests in mind when it comes to finding the right opportunity for their career. Identifying the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” helps in balancing the needs of clients with the needs of candidates!
Vanda embodies value in how she's always willing to go an extra step and be readily accessible. She knows it’s important to trust her gut instinct and has been described by others as intuitive. Vanda enjoys focusing her energy on building relationships with everyone she works with. She loves what she does and proud of the results provided in matching job seekers to opportunities with her clients.
Vanda is always striving to learn new things and improve her craft, despite an established reputation in successfully placing IT professionals for over a decade. Vanda prides herself on an established network of top talent that is unrivaled. Vanda's policy is to always treat people the way she wants to be treated and to always put her best foot forward. She likes to bring a high level of optimism, creativity, and energy to each situation. A charismatic personality and can-do attitude make her a highly sought-after Recruiter.