Head of User Support
1350 Broadway Suite 602 New York, NY 10018
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems for end users in our organizations via limited in-house resources and a vendor to:
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues, acting as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
- Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers of all levels.
- Train, coach and mentor team members, overseeing staff activities.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
- Manage vendor relationships as needed for daily operational needs and requirements, ensuring that procurement and IT supplies are delivered on time under competitive terms.
- PO review and approval/budgeting responsibility as required.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI' s and trends to IT department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed, driving ticketing deep dive and develop strategies for improvement.
- Develop Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Review and ownership of survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Develop an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization, advising management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of customer and business needs.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies.
- Monitor and analyze trends in company spending and inventory control in order to make recommendations for the future, and to identify areas for possible savings and/or asset optimization
- Manage asset inventories
- Develop policies related to security, asset mgmt, employee education, collaboration, and technical solutions, email, telephony, etc
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- Support COTS and proprietary systems and/or interface with support vendors
- Degree in CS or related field, and 5+ years of related experience in Help Desk management or equivalent combination
- The capacity and desire to learn proprietary software and systems, as well as their applications to our company.
- Team player/roll up your sleeves mentality with the capacity to be adaptable, resourceful and collaborative.
- Experience with device management, mobile strategy, and Office 365
- The capacity to consistently demonstrate professional, positive, and approachable demeanor and discretion, with a good customer facing attitude.
- Good team building and communication skills.
- Work may require moderate physical exertion and/or physical strain at times.
- Self-starter who requires limited direction
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Pattie joined the Connors Group team in 2017. Knowing how it’s important to always try and make the right impression with each interaction; Pattie personally feels that clients look for a Recruiter who demonstrates honesty, integrity, as well as trust. When proactively developing a strategic partnership, clients want to know that they can depend on you to deliver the most qualified candidates for their current openings. As a recruiter, she embodies that value in demonstrating passion in her work; evident as they encounter the level of excitement in describing past achievements or enthusiasm in approach to find the most qualified talent for their team!
Pattie strongly feels that candidates prefer that their career is centered around their quality of life. The chance to express preferences for a new job while feeling secure helps encourage them to do what they do best. Quality candidates like to be presented with long-term opportunities where they can see how their skills align with each company. Alternately, people who just feel comfortable tend to base any opportunity on what they currently need in order to make ends meet. Pattie embodies these values by matching the candidate to a position that provides an opportunity to learn, progress, and contribute to the company. Team work is always very key when it comes to empowering an individual to hone their expertise; allowing them the chance to grow within any organization.
Summoning the courage and strength to start her own business while also starting a family is something Pattie is very proud of. Obtaining that perfect balance is always a key challenge, but you need to totally embrace it in order to overcome it. A Director at her former company referred to her as “fearless” …and while she never thought of herself like that, hearing the complement did make her very proud! Her goal is to continue to have a stimulating career; providing open, supportive collaboration to inspire opportunity in the market. She would like to be positioned as someone who is focused on fostering strength in others! Outside of the office, Pattie loves skiing with her family… typically taking a trip out west every year. Going bike riding and taking family vacations are great. She loves summers at a Long Island beach home, going fishing with her boys and spending time at the pool and at the beach!