Head of Infrastucture
Greenvale, NY 11549
The Head of Infrastructure & Support reports directly to The Company’ s CEO and is responsible for our overall technology infrastructure as well as our 24/7/365 technical support team.
The leader in this role is responsible for enhancing and leading the execution of The Company’ s technical vision and directly influencing the strategic direction of new and existing products and systems.
This role is for a hands-on leader, who can not only monitor and manage the day-to-day engineering and management of our global infrastructure, but can also closely work with our CTO to architect and scale our current cloud infrastructure to meet the business’ strategic goals.
This position will also play a pivotal role in the international expansion of The Company’ s solutions.
By overseeing both the infrastructure support team (“ Operations) as well as the Company’ s external-facing Help Desk (“ Support”), this role is uniquely positioned to combine product performance data with client feedback and drive root cause analysis of the performance of our technology.
- Lead the execution of technology strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Proactively create, monitor, and report metrics across both Operations and Support to drive focus, priorities, and smart decision-making and ensure 24x7x365 operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Drive root cause mentality across both Operations and Support functions, ensuring that repeat issues are properly investigated and addressed to prevent further re-occurrence
- Work with Operations and Support leadership to drive process improvement and automation in areas of the business where time is spent on manual efforts
- Maintain, enhance, and enforce standard operating procedures around crisis management, keeping the client experience at the forefront of all decisions
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and Company operations
Recruiting Director, Executive Search
Christine joined The Connors Group in 2006 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With her roots in the NY area, she uses her local knowledge and experience to serve NYC area clients and candidates in multiple industries.
Christine knows that clients value honesty, attention to details and sound judgment in identifying and presenting highly qualified, well targeted candidates. Using her vetting techniques, she confidently presents only candidates who have the depth of background and breadth of experience that meet the specific requirements of the position. She also has an eye toward the future to ensure her candidates will become highly valuable to her clients and be able to progress.
Candidates appreciate recruiters who listen to their aspirations and objectives. Christine understands that candidates need accurate information about positions, the culture and career potential. She uses her in-depth understanding of the individual client hiring process and her ability to guide candidates through each step to remove the uncertainty associated with seeking a new position.
Christine provides highly responsive service with continuous follow-up to her clients and candidates alike.
Christine is a key contributor to the Connors Group team of recruiting professionals. She works closely with the team to ensure that, when a position is not in her specific area of expertise, her clients’ skill requirements are routed to the team member who can meet the requirements. Christine’s primary objective is to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates by providing the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Outside of her professional life, Christine enjoys the challenge of learning to play the piano, traveling the globe and walking all the great cities of the world with her husband, jet skiing and fast cars!