650 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 7083
Request ID: 242-1 Start/End Dates: 7/23/2018 - 1/22/2019
We are looking for a talented HRIS analyst who puts customers first, has passion for his/her work, and loves a fast-paced team environment.
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the administration of the Company’ s HR Systems, as well as client support.
Key job responsibilities are:
• Provide day to day support for HR systems, including troubleshooting and reporting on unexpected results or process flaws, and resolving support issues.
• Develop and maintain a variety of Workday reports including complex reports which answer relevant business questions and communicate key HR metrics to stakeholders.
• Contribute as a project team member for HRIS applications including performing system configurations, researching and resolving issues, assisting in the testing and implementation of new or modified functionality.
• Analyze future releases in conjunction with team leaders, and perform testing prior to release in production.
• Serve as a partner with internal clients and external vendors, to discuss issues and identify resolutions.
• As use of Workday expands, work on project teams with HRIS and internal clients to develop and deploy new functionality and analytics.
• Subject matter expert in an HR application, preferably Workday Core HR, Recruiting and/or Learning
• Has worked on project teams, preferably led a minor HR systems project
• Has established vendor relationships to resolve integrations and other day to day issues
• Effective interpersonal written and verbal communications skills
• Proficient in systems report writing
• Analytical thinking to deliver client requests and resolve issues
• 1-3 years’ experience as an HR Systems subject matter expert, preferably Workday
• BA/BS preferred or equivalent HR systems experience
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.