Front End React Developer
Union, NJ 07083
Front End React Developer.
• Coordinate with UX, product managers and BAs to get complete requirements and designs
• Analyze requirements for tech feasibility and complexity in UI; design technical solutions
• Document front end designs, contribute to the component library
• Identify front end dependencies and collaborate on creating the timeline
• Work with ATG developers and architects to build a cohesive solution. Identify risks to UI/UX based on architecture constraints.
• Participate in scrum team activities
• Produce quality code to adhere to performance, readability, reusability best practices
• 5+ years of experience as a front end or UI developer
• Proficient in HTML5/CSS3
• Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD)
• Integrating UI with server side components, including JSP or similar template languages
• Experience with APIs using JSON responses
• Experience with multi-browser/device compatibility
• Experience with GitHub code management tools and git-based workflows
• Attention to detail, self-motivation and good communication skills
Good to have
• Experience with ReactJS or similar frameworks
• Experience using CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
• Familiarity with front-end build tools like Grunt, Gulp or webpack
• Familiarity with package management using npm
• Experience with front-end testing using Jasmine and Karma or similar tools
• eCommerce experience, familiarity with Oracle ATG
Ken Peters co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been responsible for building the foundation of this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Ken has over 23 years experience in information technology and IT recruiting.
Ken’s IT background gives him a unique prospective to what an employer is looking for in an IT professional, as well as what’s important to a prospective candidate.
Handling the operations side of The Connors Group, Ken is always looking to leverage technology to create a world class infrastructure. Implementing this technology gives Connors a competitive edge, and adds tremendous value to our clients, and candidates.