Financial Systems Analyst, Dynamics 365
503 Broadway New York, NY 10012
My client is a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel experience. In support of there mission, they are seeking a Finance Systems Analyst to join their Information Systems team.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in supporting an implementation of D365 F&O systems and will assist the configuration of the solution based on business requirements.
Position will report into Director, Information Systems and this position will be based in our Soho office.
What You' ll Do:
- Provide functional/technical support in Finance (GL, AP, AR, Cash & Bank, FA, Budgeting, etc.) areas
- Assist in FIT/GAP analysis and provide customization/workaround solution recommendations in order to achieve the desired business objectives on the proposed requirements
- Participate and provide support in all phases of System implementation (Planning, Software Selection, Solution design, development, testing & user training)
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training business users to successfully utilize technology platform
- Troubleshoot issues in the platform and between various applications
- Conduct system demo’ s and recommend appropriate system configurations
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft AX /D365 Solutions
- 2+ years of experience with D365 Finance modules
- Completed at least two full life cycle system implementations
- Programming skills (including X++, C#, .NET, SQL, etc.)
- Team player with a " no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but that’ s a given!)
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!