Finance and HR Integrations Analyst
400 N Elm St Greensboro, NC 27401
Finance and HR Integrations Analyst
The IT Analyst, Finance and HR Integrations is responsible for leading the SAP S4 Fashion Solution Integrations for the individual Finance (SAP S4 Fashion), HR (Workday), Expense Management (Concur) and Tax team within the Global implementation and then plan and execute the long term support initiatives for the HR, Finance and Tax teams. The primary focus will be partnering with business, Integrator and IT teams to design and as part of long term support, implement HR, Finance and Tax projects within the budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with IT Management and the business areas supported and that the results are of a consistently high quality that meet the business needs. Also responsible for the integrity, availability, and security of the SAP S4 Fashion solution and meeting established IT goals.
This individual has leadership qualities that inspire collaboration and trust to influence cross functional teams. This position carries a high degree of accountability for ensuring strategies are executed through reliable processes.
· Accountable for the design, implementation and support of SAP Financial Integrations with a focus on HR Integrations
· Ensure compliance of all high-level solution models and solution architectures to the target Architecture, Enterprise roadmap, architecture principles and standards
· Coordinate and collaborate with project stakeholders, system implementation partners, PMO, vendors, onshore and offshore resources on the design and development of the new SAP system functionality.
· Act as liaison with business for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
· Independently facilitate workshops with business users to define business requirements, analyze, create and validate requirements into detailed functional specifications that can be translated to technical specifications
· Map requirements, processes and objectives, develop necessary product modifications to satisfy business requirements. Document AS-IS and TO-BE by identifying gaps, issues and work around solutions.
· Define deliverables according to the SDLC including functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
· Design and develop documentation for new system functionality to cover business processes and system functions.
· Collaborate with Functional and Technical teams on testing; unit, integration, functional, acceptance system, regression, database, analyze results, manage defects and resolve issues.
· Create documentation and training materials and assist with organizational change management, including training of post go-live support team.
Skills for Success:
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Deep knowledge of SAP FICO: and integrations to Workday, Coupa, and Concur on a global basis
· Build/utilize SAP S4 Fashion skills with ability to Learn SAP Finance and Tax Configuration, Idocs, Testing, etc,
· Lead Finance and Tax Solution Design and Solution Delivery
· Team / Plan project management (schedule, resources, activities)
· Manage workplan tasks across IT, Business and Integrator
· Innovative Problem Solver
· Manage Effective Teams
· Business Savvy
· Meeting Facilitation
· Adaptable to New Solutions
· Skilled at working cross functionally at all levels of the organization
· Keen focus on tactical integration and measurable results
· 5+ years working in Information Technology, preferably with experience implementing large-scale complex ERP initiatives on a global / enterprise level
· Demonstrated expertise in SAP FICO and hands-on configuration experience with S/4 HANA projects delivering new solutions (4 full-lifecycle implementations preferred)
· Finance experience at vertically integrated retail businesses; ideally working in an apparel and wholesale environment
· Knowledge of the integration points between SD, MM, WM and FI/CO.
· Previous experience implementing SAP in the CPG or Retail industries
· SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, SAP FICO, SAP Application Integration,, ASAP Methodology
· Production support (Remedy/ServiceNow)
· Defect Management (HPALM or similar)
· DEGREE from a four-year college or equivalent
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “ self-starter” environment
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Team-player with excellent relationship-building
· SAP S/4 HANA experience preferred.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
· Travel by air and overnight, as required 20% amount of time.
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!