ERP Support Analyst Req 2447
333 Meadowlands Pkwy Secaucus, NJ 07094
The Senior ERP Support Analyst is a seasoned individual who will join the ERP support team to provide application support for the heterogeneous ERP Applications. The ideal candidate will have experience providing user support for enterprise applications with a drive to challenge their abilities and to develop deep application expertise. As part of the Support team, the individual needs to understand wide range of applications combined with deep knowledge of ERP system to provide exceptional user support.
What You will Do
- Log, track and manage issue requests in the appropriate application support ticketing system.
- Assign each issue the appropriate severity based on published guidelines.
- Route the issue to the appropriate IT or business resource, if unable to resolve, per routing procedures.
- Perform root cause analysis; recognize trends and suggest educational or technical solutions to reduce the number of incoming tickets.
- Monitor L1, L2 support priorities, complete tasks on time and with the expected level of quality.
- Research and analyze each issue and resolve the issue with the user when possible. Continue to build up your knowledge base so that more and more situations are resolved within the Level 2 support organization.
- Grow and maintain a significant knowledge of the business systems supported by the ERP Development team.
- Create dashboard/Report for ticket status
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
What You Bring
- BS in computer science, Information systems or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a help desk environment providing applications support.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (technical and non-technical)
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on any ERP system/Supply chain is highly preferred.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jackie Connors co-founded The Connors Group in June, 2001 and has been pivotal in building this premier IT staffing organization that serves clients in the areas of executive search, staff placements and consulting services. Jackie has over 20 years experience placing IT professionals, with the past seven years focused on information technology and eCommerce executives within the retail and apparel markets.
Jackie believes that building solid relationships with clients and candidates is the key to success. She always takes the time to listen, because she is truly interested in the needs of her clients and candidates. That's also how she has built her in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts.
Prior to founding The Connors Group, Jackie was a Managing Partner at Jesse Garon Associates, where she became an expert in developing high-production recruitment strategies. Her methods utilize strategic sourcing as well as extensive networking to qualify and assess information technology and upper level management candidates. She is creative in her approach, which yields her clients the results they are looking for.