ERP Implemention/Project Manager
1481 West 2nd Street Washington, NC 27889
ERP MS Dynamics Implementation/Project Lead
- Location: Charlotte, NC area
The ERP Implementation, Project Manager Specialist will be the functional application owner of the D365 F&O environment; including management of master data and change management governance. The Application specialist will liaise with The company functional business areas and Technology to ensure all projects and operational changes are described, designed, executed and measured. In addition, they will participate in and/or lead all operational projects related to streamlining global operations related to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable
- Integral member of the change control process for ERP system modifications.
- Coordination of system modification requests, system configuration, end user communications, and training related to the ERP system.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Design and aid in development of interfaces from/to Dynamics 365 and other systems.
- Develop strong relationships with business partners, technical teams and key vendors.
- Assist business partners and IT partners to analyze business processes, functions and procedures and identify potential projects that will lead to improved business results, save costs, and achieve strategic goals.
- Lead value stream gap analysis and feasibility studies to assess cost, benefit, efficiency and opportunities to leverage Lean techniques to improve business and technical operations.
- Aid in the definition of project scope, objectives, requirements, dependencies, and technical feasibility. Involve all relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment with business goals and vendor managed solutions to ensure delivery of business value.
- Partner with business staff, to validate and ensure appropriate project scope, project schedules, resource plans, communication plans, risk and issue management, decision and escalation management, status reporting.
- Participate in defining detailed requirements in the form of business requirement documents. Document any process and procedure changes that support project and business goals.
- Assist in the development of statements of work and vendor contracts. Gain buy in and approval from subject matter experts, and stakeholders. Ensure statement of work and vendor contracts meet project needs and are approved and executed in a timely manner.
- Must have 5+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX implementation configuration, source code control and all ancillary software needed for a successful Dynamics implementation, with at least 2 projects with end-to-end implementations
- Demonstrated leading practices in setup and management of end user security functions for Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365. Understands and manages change control processes
- Experience within Supply Chain Management and Financial Accounting modules is required
- Experience in migration of data between two disparate systems and knowledge of complex SQL procedures and functions is preferred; including but not limited to BYOD and other integration /coding technologies and standards
- Strong leadership skills, communications skills, negotiation skills, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be calm under pressure and have a partnership mindset
- Excellent ability to interface with executives, functional managers, key vendors, customers and employees
- Must be able to recognize and properly handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate way
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
Personality and Leadership Characteristics
- Proactive, responsive and fully engaged. Driven and takes personal accountability. High energy.
- Possesses the charisma and presentation skills to influence others.
- Brings the gravitas to win the organization’ s respect and drive change. Strong team builder and people manager. A steward and cultivator of the best elements of The company’ s existing culture.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys a fast-changing environment.
- Numerate, analytical, and good at generating accurate data and reports.
- Direct communication and working style. Advocates and selects the best idea, not necessarily their own idea. Low on ego and apolitical.
- Collaborative, flexible and open-minded. Able to thrive in a team-based environment. Exhibits a high degree of autonomy with a proven ability to pull disparate pieces together across the organization and ‘ get things done.’
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Director, Information Technology
Tricia started working with The Connors Group in 2001, and focuses on recruiting for ERP positions. With an energy that's contagious, her relentless spirit has forged great relationships with clients, candidates, and colleagues. Tricia believes that clients value recruiters who can identify and deliver qualified candidates to them and add value to the process of on-boarding talent. Those who are truly matched to the organization are the type of employees they’ll be able to retain for a long time! Candidates value good communication, honesty, and the perception that their professional expertise is validated. Tricia tries to give each individual specialized attention to not only make them feel important, but to really understand their unique value proposition in what they do for their career. She always gives feedback – whether good or bad. Constant feedback helps to build strong rapport and establishes trust!
Once, Tricia had a candidate who was down and out because of the direction his life was going due to circumstances outside of his control. He wasn’t working, which impacted his confidence and hindered his ability to find new work. Because she recognized his potential, Tricia came up with a marketing plan and introduced him to companies he had not even considered. She was able to secure him an interview, and he not only landed at the company – he stayed there for 10 years and earned himself two promotions! Another time, she had a candidate who was out of work for two years. After spending a considerable amount of time introducing him to companies, he ended up landing a job with her help, which saved him from losing his home. At the end of the day, it’s really all about fit and finding that right opportunity. Tricia saw it through because she truly cared about seeing his success!
Her goal is to be the number one recruiter for finding the right talent to support ERP packages. Tricia wants to be positioned as someone who listens and truly understands the job market- a capable counsel for job seekers looking for new opportunity. Outside of the office, she loves hiking, especially in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine. Tricia also enjoys reading and loves to cook (she's a pescatarian). Would also love to be on the show Survivor one day!